Yesterday, I was in a bookstore and I picked out the wrong book. I was fooled by the cover and the mention of Ireland. Whenever I am in a bookstore, I always pick out way more books than I can afford and then have to sit on the ground and gradually sort them out so I can choose which ones I can really buy. Usually I do well, but I definitely made a mistake this time around the block. Anyone could have written this book. How do you go about choosing which book to buy?
sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger
Oooh this sounds like me. Normally have more books than I can carry, topple over and wherever the spot that this occurs is where I sit down to sort through the books. I normally manage to convince myself I dont really need one of them.. and end up buying the rest anyway! I mean, how can you choose?! x
ReplyDelete