So, Ireland, this is really happening.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This adventure in Europe has been hypothetical for the past year and a half, and the adventure specifically in Ireland has been floating around for probably eight months. But now... I am leaving Chicago in five days. It finally started to feel real when my mom and I went shopping on Sunday and got a backpack for weekend traveling, a new camera, and fabric for some new skirts. Today I got a planner and a sketchbook/ideabook/journal/whateveryouwouldliketocallit. Why does it take my purchasing new things for the reality to click in? Here are some pics of my packing progress:
My new ideabook (left) and my new planner:
Suitcase: almost packed!
Cute little Vera Wang bag to hold my passport and toiletries.
The books I will be bringing overseas with me =]

1 comments:

  1. that's funny, i didn't feel like my study abroad to france this summer was real until i started buying outlet convertors for it. but it's real! and you're there! how exciting :)

    and nah, last night was just a bunch of rain for us here in new york. it was supposed to thunderstorm all day, but nothing actually happened sadly. i love thunderstorms too.

    ReplyDelete

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger