womp womp womppppp

Monday, August 1, 2011

that is how i feel right now. like a womp. i don't even know what a womp is, i just made it up because that sound perfectly describes how i feel.

i have made the decision today to stop eating processed foods. i am exhausted by this idea of convenience that our society loves to love. it is not healthy, mentally or physically. i need to start making more of my own food and taking the time to figure out what i am really eating.

this cannot be temporary, and clearly it will be a lifestyle change. am i really up for it? only time will tell.

1 comments:

  1. Great idea! That is what I am mostly doing at the moment.... my favorite natural things are kale, beans, buckwheat, wheat berries, almond milk, natural peanut butter and of course loads of fruit. It is a good way to live, I hope I can keep it up too.

    ReplyDelete

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger