The Help

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I just went and saw the movie The Help. Two thumbs up, anyone?

It physically hurts my heart to think about the way that people treat each other. Every one thinks that he or she is so entitled. Whyyyyy???

I want to think of a way to get every single person on this earth out of their homes and with each other, standing in the home that is our earth. I want all people to come together with the same purpose, a purpose filled with love and peace. I want people to realize that we all belong to each other, and when we hurt another person, we are hurting ourselves. And I guess the only way to do this is by example.

1 comments:

  1. The song is pretty nice, but it implies that religious people put off doing their best on this earth because they are waiting for salvation (I find this counter-intuitive but I guess John Lennon believes it)

    ReplyDelete

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger