Okay, so I am an English major to the core: I have an eccentric fascination with books.
I love the way they feel, the way the smell, the way they look. I simply love them. They are my friends and I hate to be away from them for a long time.
Right now, I am very happy because I have just been reunited with an assortment of books. My mom brought them down for me when she and my dad came to visit on Tuesday.
Ohhhh I cannot fully express my love of books. Especially my books. I love all books. New books, old books, books that I have written in and worn down with love.
I an never spend less than an hour in a book store, and that is cutting it short. Throughout the course of my book perusing, I will pick up probably 20 books that I would REALLY REALLY love to buy, and by the end of the browsing, I have to find a quiet corner in which to sit so I can go through, round by round, and decide which books I can actually afford to purchase.
There is this girl I follow on Tumblr who just posts pictures and pictures and pictures of books. Books upon books. I almost die every time I go to her page because my heart nearly explodes with my love for books. Here is her page.
Does anyone else share this bizarre infatuation with written word?
sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment