Artistic April (Or Artsy April)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First off, I need to start off this post with something completely irrelevant, but wonderful just the same: I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO IRELAND!!!!


So I will be studying abroad in Galway Fall 2011. I'm so excited.


Back to the meat of this blogpost.


In October, I was able to experience a lot of new things because of something called "Original October." My friends told me about it; it was something they had created. It's very simple--every day in October, do something you've never done before. It was a lot of fun even thought a lot of times it was really difficult to think of something original to do at 10pm on a Tuesday night (but that also added to fun of it.)


There is also a Forkless Februrary that my friend Adrienne created her freshman year. I didn't participate in that, but I am really missing Original October so I've decided that I'm going to do another themed month: Artsy April. Every day in April, I'm going to try and create something new... hopefully some of my friends will join in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger