NOLA

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Okay.

I have never been city-sick for any city but Chicago. I mean, I've been school-sick to come back to SLU, but not to actually come back to St. Louis. Buuuuut now, I am city-sick. City-sick for New Orleans. And I really don't know how I feel about it. I guess I've never been in love with a city besides Chicago before. I mean, I haven't been to that many cities I suppose. But I definitely wasn't in love with New York or L.A. when I was there. There was just something about NOLA. I felt safe there, connected there. I want to go back. It was a different kind of connection than the one I have with Chitown and I am craving to go back there. New Orleans. New Orleans. I love it. I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger