*I am sitting in my lovely green room
*I already finished one book this break and am working on the second of five
*It is warm enough to have the fan going in my room
*I am not a vegetarian anymore
*My mom and dad and I went visiting churches--a Polish Catholic tradition for Holy Thursday
*Tom had his wisdom teeth out today and was hilariously high
*I understand myself so well and appreciate that it takes time every day to continue learning about one's self
*I am double majoring in women's studies and English =]
*I am talking to one of my very best friends on skype
*Sarah Dessen is fabulous
*Easter is Sunday and I get to see more family
*Audrey Hepburn is hanging on my wall
*Next year I will have my own room
*I have wonderful friends
Love,
Hilary
sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment