"What do you do with a sentimental heart?" --Zooey Deschanel

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hi. Yesterday was the real beginning of the end [of my time in college]. I'm officially a second semester senior. At the end of each of the past six semesters my friends get together for a big celebration. It's interesting to see how, since freshman year, our friend groups have evolved, grown, and shrunk. It made me sentimental--excuse me, it evoked feelings from my already extremely sentimental heart--and made me sad to think that after May, who knows when I'll see these people again? But I know that I'm ready to move out of St. Louis, to go try new things and to go meet new people. It's just that I'll also miss these people. So here's to second semester of senior year with the friends I love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger