So it finally feels like summer since it is in the 80's and yesterday it was 90.
A quote from the 14th Dalai Lama:
"My true religion is kindness."
I planted impatiens, petunias, and begonias yesterday and even though it was so hot out I loved it. I basically got to sit in the dirt and dig. The name "impatien" just makes me think that the person who named them couldn't wait to put the final "t"...
I miss my friends from school so much and I miss having the structure that my unstructured self so very much needs.
We are getting our air conditioning fixed tomorrow!
Tom and Chris are both graduating Thursday night... from different schools... at the same time... we are dividing up the family and friends... But they will have a shared graduation party this weekend!
Hannah Jaye Dussold is kind of cool. But we are not attached at the hip. Please don't think that. Love you, Hannah.
Byeee.
sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment