Happy Thoughts for Finals Week

Sunday, May 2, 2010

*No eight o'clock classes next semester
*I just checked two things off my To Do List
*I don't have to worry about voice juries? positive for now, not for next semester =]
*I had a lovely weekend with the help of Natalie, Erica, Astha, and pain medication
*My tonsils are almost back to normal!
*Toy Story 3 is coming out soon and I am going to see it with my best friends from home!
*J'aime le français!
*Ethiopian babies.
*My dad sends me the sweetest text messsages
*It's May, the 3rd most wonderful month of the year
*In a few days I will be in my own, real bed in my own green room with the blue trim
*Last French class is today
*I showered today...
*I have sooo many books...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger