1. I just had a lovely lunch with one of my best friends, Natalia.
2. I went to a beautiful May Crowning today and my handsome brother, Christopher, was the escort. Ahhh he's graduating from eighth grade soon! I remember when I used to think the eighth graders were so old and cool...
3. Whipped cream.
4. Tonight I will be reunited with another old friend, Julija.
5. Babies.
6. I've been told that my eyelashes are super long today.
7. I'm getting a haircut next week!
8. My cousin Kate left today to start her journey to Costa Rica where she will teach English for the next year. I know she will have many wonderful experiences.
9. My cousin Lindsay is expecting a baby in August =]
10. French vanilla.
11. I have so many books that I don't know what to do with all of them. And I love it.
12. I watched a whole movie in French the other day and I understood some of it =]
13. Clare and Jared are precious as are Natalia and Francisco. I am so happy for my friends.
14. Theatres.
15. Kate Miller-Heidke.
16. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
17. I've seen many of my old teachers, both from grammar school and high school, in the past few days. I am so grateful to them for everything they have taught me both in and outside the classroom.
18. It is a beautiful day out today, after several rainy days.
19. I might be getting over my facebook addiction. Hopefully. It helps now that people can't write on my wall.
20. Only a few more months until my real life starts up again.
21. Hahaha I got mono. I find it amusing because it is such a college disease and I think it's funny that I ended the year with it. Even though it truly sucks. The idea of it is funny and I can appreciate it.
22. Love.
23. It is summer and people will be going home back to old friends and family. To all: please make sure you open your hearts to the people you love and do not be stubborn or afraid of being happy.
24. Birthdays.
25. Whirled Peas.
26. World Peace.
27. Dancing in the kitchen making brownies.
28. New music.
29. Babysitting for great kids.
30. Being in a real bed.
31. Smelling home.
32. Knowing that you have a life that is so great that you are blessed to be able to miss something or someone no matter where you are.
33. Simple weddings.
34. Daisies.
35. Not picking out corsages for someone else's prom.
36. Idea books.
37. Amazing English teachers.
38. Science. When it is looked upon as an art and not as a subject that I do not understand.
39. Blogging.
40. The Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty.
41. Laughter.
42. Genuine Laughter.
43. Genuine People.
44. Knowing who your true friends are.
45. Fiber.
46. Eating an entire apple.
47. Poems written by 3rd graders.
48. Clean rooms.
49. Green rooms with blue trim.
50. Banana Boat Sunscreen.
51. 21st Wedding Anniversaries.
52. The Phantom of the Opera.
53. Cole Porter and George Gershwin.
54. La Vie En Rose.
55. I didn't know you guys were dating?
sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger
0 comments:
Post a Comment