First Day of Classes...

Monday, September 5, 2011

So I know I can be uptight about some things, but in general I'd say I'm a pretty laid-back person. 

That being said, NUIGalway is stressing me out!  And classes haven't even started yet! 

I am so nervous about not being able to get into the classes I need. 


MEOW.


 
Today is technically "the first day of classes" but apparently the first year courses don't start until next week and the seminar courses don't start until a week or two after that!  I feel so stereotypically American right now: not being able to relax and take things as they come, always needing a schedule, needing a plan.  Right now I'm sitting in the library with five other girls from the U.S. and we are all feeling this same anxiety.  Ahhhhh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger