Five weeks from today...

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I will be flying overseas to Ireland! I can feel the adventures inside of me waiting to break free. It kind of feels like I'm starting college all over again, in a different country. Soooo, in honor of the five weeks I have left here in the good ol' US of A, here are five things I am looking forward to here and five things I am looking forward to in Galway.

In the next five weeks, I am excited to:
1. Read a lot of good books and spend some time hugging all of my books since I won't have them in Ireland. Right now I'm working on A Room with a View... probably should have read that in the fall when it was assigned for my class.
2. Eat sushi (for the first time) with all the new friends I've made in St. Louis this summer.
3. Spend some time with my family =]
4. See good friends from home, most of whom I haven't seen in at least eight months.
5. Create something.

In Ireland, I am anticipating:
1. Meeting my Irish cousins!
2. Experiencing a different culture.
3. Kissing the Blarney stone.
4. Making new friends.
5. Cozying up in some warm sweaters.

Love always,
Hilary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

sacredness & storytelling All rights reserved Design by Blog Milk : Blogger